1. Speciality products made (non-stock items) will not be accepted for return under any circumstances.
2. Standard products will be considered for return if they are returned within 90 days in the original carton. Management will take into consideration the number of inventory turns the product has in deciding whether they will accept the product back. If the cartons are damaged from the outside after remaining in the customer warehouse for any length of time, it will be assumed the damage occurred at the customer location and not as a result of shipping or vendor negligence; therefore considered not valid.
3. Product authorized for return must have our written return form attached to the product being returned and a copy given to the driver.
4. A 15% restocking charge will be applied to all returns resulting from excess inventory or customer error in ordering. When Snap-Rite has made the error, the return will be handled automatically and the customer will be given the option of the correct product being shipped out prepaid, regardless of minimums being met.
5. Product shipped that was damaged in transit will be able to be returned or exchanged when reported within 24 hours of receipt.